*Complete the description of the standard item needed by adding /LE for plungers with nylon locking patch.
AISI 303 stainless steel, screwdriver slotted head.
Hardened stainless steel ball and stainless steel spring.
- EN 615-NI-LN: light end force (marked with one line).
- EN 615-NI-KN: normal end force.
- EN 615-NI-KSN: heavy end force (marked with two lines).
- EN 615-NI-LN/LE: light end force with locking patch (marked with one line).
- EN 615-NI-KN/LE: normal end force with locking patch.
- EN 615-NI-KSN/LE: heavy end force with locking patch (marked with two lines).
Nylon locking patch for applications subject to vibrations or to eliminate the need for check nuts. Not recommended for applications in soft materials. Countersink the mating thread at least .030 to .045 larger than the major diameter of the plunger to make insertion of the plunger easier.